Malaysia-born 3D Artist with a Diploma in Digital Animation from The One Academy and a BA(Hons) in Animation, Motion Design and Visual Effects from the Institute of Technology Tralee, Ireland.
My first job was in 2014, as a Jr. Lighter/Compositor on a TV Series (Bubble Bath Bay a.k.a Sydney Sailboat). I have since worked on numerous projects where I contributed my skills in Modelling, Texturing, Lighting & Compositing. Currently I am based in Dublin , Ireland working as a Lighting & Compositing Supervisor at Giant Animation.
- HONOR & AWARDS -
• 3DTotal Excellence Award | Metal Slug SV-001
• Autodesk AREA Editor's Pick | Full Metal Alchemist - Alphonse Elric
• CG Society's CG Choice Award | Full Metal Alchemist - Alphonse Elric
• White Unicorn Int. Film Festival Student Film Award - The Lost Bond | Short Film
• Kerry International Film Festival Official Selection - The Lost Bond | Short Film
• Dublin Animation Film Festival Official Selection - The Lost Bond | Short Film
• Asia Peace Film Festival Official Selection - The Lost Bond | Short Film
• Animation Dingle Official Selection - The Lost Bond | Short Film
• CG Society's Featured Award | Screamer
- EDITORIALS & INTERVIEWS -
If you're interested in working with me, message me via Artstation or e-mail
• Promoted to manage and oversee all lighting and compositing leads and their teams.
• Maintain consistency between shot lighting and compositing across a given sequence/episode.
• Effectively meet any daily quotas set out in advance by Production.
• Work to optimize in-house pipeline, workflow and tools.
• Provide creative and technical directions for artists to incorporate into the lighting process.
• Oversee “dailies” output and review work with the artists before submission for Supervisor review.
• Continually liaise with Production regarding task assignments and schedules.
Project : Astrolology - (TV Mini-series)
Fortune Cat - (Feature Film)
God Eater - (Ingame Cinematic)
Ichy Yaya Dada - (Short Film)
Ucool Heroes Arena - (Game Cinematic/Advert)
Need For Speed - (Promotional Key Art)
• Work under the guidance of the Supervisor to achieve desired level of quality.
• Utilize 3D Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Compositing techniques to create visual elements.
• Using post production tools to bring the right mood to the renders depending on client critiques.
• Assist in creation of company IP and developing compositing workflows for outsource studio.
• Worked remotely for an Event Management Company
• Meeting up with client for job requirement, discussing show/event flow sequence
• Production of visuals for LED wall and projectors to be played on cue during events
• Onsite management of visual setup during event.
Project : Bubble Bath Bay - (TV Series)
• Carry out shot-level lighting and compositing tasks to meet pre-established standards
• Provide consistent “dailies” output and review work with the director,supervisor and leads
• Tasked to lead a team, taking on full episodes and delivering daily/weekly quota targets
• Effectively work as part of a larger team structure