Malaysia-born 3D Artist with a Diploma in Digital Animation from The One Academy and a BA(Hons) in Animation, Motion Design and Visual Effects from the Institute of Technology Tralee, Ireland.
My first job was in 2014, a contract job working as a Jr. Lighter/Compositor on a TV Series (Bubble Bath Bay a.k.a Sydney Sailboat). After my contract period was over, I was hired full-time to work on projects where I contributed my skills in Modelling, Texturing, Lighting & Compositing.
- HONOR & AWARDS -
• 3DTotal Excellence Award | Metal Slug SV-001
• Autodesk AREA Editor's Pick | Full Metal Alchemist - Alphonse Elric
• CG Society's CG Choice Award | Full Metal Alchemist - Alphonse Elric
- EDITORIALS & INTERVIEWS -
If you're interested in working with me, message me via Artstation or e-mail
• [Fulltime] Projects :
Astrolology (TV Mini-series) • Fortune Cat (Feature Film) • God Eater (Ingame Cinematic) • Ichy Yaya Dada (Internal Short Film) • Ucool Heroes Arena (Game Cinematic/Advert) • Need For Speed (Promotional Key Art)
• [Contract] Project : Bubble Bath Bay (TV Series)
Responsible for the finishing of shots : Lighting and Rendering in Maya | Compositing in Nuke. Also had the opportunity to lead and organize a small team to take on full episodes and deliver quota targets